1. SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT (TECHNICAL SERVICES)
Tarikh tutup permohonan pada 11 April 2016
Lokasi : Kuala Lumpur
Sektor : Kerajaan/Berkanun
1. Oversee the management of government funded projects in KTMB inclusive of infrastructure, systems and rolling stocks.
2. Provide guidance in the formulation of railway development plan particularly related to program and projects for 5 -Year Malaysian Plan and government rolling plans.
3. Ensure the railway infrastructure, systems and rolling stocks are maintained properly for safe and efficient operation of railway services that support the business plan.
4. Ensure all projects are implemented within specified budget, time frame and according to specification.
5. Exercise and implement company policies as well as relevant government directives, policies and treasury circulars in the implementation of the projects, procurement process and contracts.
6. Coordinate with internal departments on KTMB requirements and communicate with MOT, EPU, MOF and UPEN on rail development.
7. Develop staff capabilities through training and lead initiatives towards improvement of departments under the technical division.
8. Regularly monitor performance of OPEX and CAPEX under the technical division.
9. Function as the main contact person with SPAD at senior management level.
10. Carry out ad-hoc assignments as required by the President.
Kindly submit a complete resume with full details of qualifications, experience, current and expected salaries, contact / telephone number and recent passportsize photograph to:
Talent Management & Organisation Development,
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin
50621 Kuala Lumpur
Iklan jawatan dan syarat permohonan disini